What You'll Do
This Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing changes to the Salesforce platform as it is adjusted to meet changing business requirements.
This position is responsible for:
- Leading implementation, design, and configuration of a growing salesforce implementation.
- Operating as primary system administrator and application configuration expert and the related integrations and technologies.
- Working with the internal salesforce development team and key business stakeholders to design and develop strong relationships with user groups to support user adoption, ensure proper use of Salesforce and productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes.
- Diagnosing and proposing resolution for Salesforce issues that include configurations and customizations, integrations, data loads, security access, workflows and triggers, reports and dashboards
This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced business focused and technically savvy individual with a proven record of Salesforce knowledge and experience.
- Expert Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating user, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, reports and dashboards
- Ability to perform data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader or other ETL tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, particularly with Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations
- Experience with end user support for enterprise applications
- Excellent written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Inquisitive, analytical, a strategic thinker, proactive and solutions-oriented
- High-energy, positive, entrepreneurial in spirit while goal-oriented and results-driven
- Flexible and adaptable working with various business domains
- Certified Salesforce.com System Administrator
- 2+ years as a Salesforce administrator
- Knowledge of core salesforce technologies that enable the sales process (CPQ, Marketing Automation, Data hygiene tools, and sales enablement)
- Ability to work hands on with team members to inspire and motivate all levels of staff towards both tactical and strategic delivery goals
- Outstanding performer, persistent and pro-active leader, detailed oriented, and driven to exceed expectations
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology company in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts, startup junkies and everything in between is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, beer and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare, and twice won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.