We’re looking for an experienced healthcare marketing professional to own the marketing efforts for our Pharmaceuticals business lines. You’ll be responsible for strategic planning as well as the hands-on execution of all marketing initiatives for our Pharma business vertical.
What You’ll Do
Like with most growing companies, your day-to-day will vary, as everyone pitches in to get the job done.
Your first step? Partner with our marketing, sales, and account management teams to develop an extensive understanding of our business model, products, and goals. Next, develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to meet those goals. Put it all into action and keep everything on track by reporting on the outcomes of your work.
- Create and own the marketing strategy that will increase awareness of CoverMyMeds with key prospects and establish leadership perception
- Collaborate with members of our Pharma leadership team to evaluate value propositions, messaging and go-to-market approach
- Conduct market research to understand current awareness, perception and market need
- Collaborate with your colleagues on the marketing team to leverage industry events, content, PR and cross-verticals success stories to best accomplish the goals of the business line
- Anticipate sales and account team needs for prospect and client discussions based on internal feedback and industry trends
- Use in-depth product and industry knowledge to enhance the sales process through the preparation and distribution of content and sales materials
- Contribute to client retention by developing strategies and content that reinforce value of the solution
- Thorough understanding of our business model and how industry trends may impact our efforts
- Partner with industry groups and find opportunities to engage through trade shows, working groups and other events
- Manage a marketing budget, tracking awareness, perception, cost of customer acquisition and return on investment of marketing efforts
- Create and manage an advisory panel of external members who provide feedback on industry trends, customer needs and our materials for the purposes of optimization
You have a record of achieving results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You are patient, adaptable, and flexible, and have a knack for understanding client needs and developing innovative solutions. You can shift easily between planning strategy and getting your hands dirty to see your plans through.
- Must have 8+ years of marketing experience, with a focus in health care
- Documented record of successful results in seeing projects through from strategy to execution
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Eager to learn and grow within the organization
- Experience in an agency setting or healthcare organization a big plus
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.