Our marketing team continues to grow and we’re looking for an experienced healthcare marketing professional who knows the ins and outs of the health care industry and product marketing to industry stakeholders. You’ll be looked upon to develop product marketing strategy and lead a team in the execution of those strategies to contribute to the overall success of CoverMyMeds’ products.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will own the product marketing efforts of CoverMyMeds. Using your in-depth industry knowledge and internal subject matter experts, you’ll understand what influences our buyers’ and users’ decisions, and develop marketing strategies to support business unit objectives.
- Own strategy development for CoverMyMeds’ products across all business units, with a particular focus on pharma clients early-on
- Lead and develop the team of Marketing Managers to develop business unit strategies and execute campaigns
- Participate in client or stakeholder meetings, and conduct stakeholder research when necessary to deepen understanding of each customer, their needs and influences
- Provide market feedback to product owners and business unit leadership that serves in helping to improve and better position CoverMyMeds’ products
- Use in-depth product and industry knowledge to contribute to client retention by developing strategies that reinforce CoverMyMeds’ value
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business model and how industry trends may impact our efforts
- Manage a marketing budget, tracking cost of customer acquisition and return on investment of marketing efforts
You have record of achieving results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You are patient, adaptable, and flexible, and have a knack for listening to and understanding client needs and developing innovative positioning in the market. You can shift easily between planning strategy and getting your hands dirty to see your plans through.
- Must have 10+ years of marketing experience – product marketing and pharma experience is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with sales leadership to develop strategies that achieve results in the sales process
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to effectively manage and develop marketing professionals
- Documented record of successful results in seeing projects through from strategy to execution
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Experience in an agency setting or healthcare organization a big plus
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.