As a Security Engineer at CoverMyMeds, you keep our systems and services safe and sound so we can focus on our solutions to help millions of patients receive their prescription medications every year. You are the expert at handling security responsibilities in the highly regulated and paramount healthcare industry. You work on our infrastructure team with other really smart coworkers with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others.
Our Tech Stack:
Azure / GCP / Okta / F5 / Palo Alto / Proofpoint / Passenger / Splunk / SQL-Server / PostgreSQL / Git / Redis / Puppet / Apache / PHP / Ruby on Rails
What You’ll Do:
· Design, implement, and maintain security-oriented software that enables the organization to achieve its goals at speed and scale
· Collaborate with engineers and stakeholders across CoverMyMeds to enable best practices and help make technical, design, strategy and product decisions.
· Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication, and systems security
· Proactively seek out opportunities to continuously learn about security best practices
· Assist with development, architecture, and implementation of technologies in a cloud first environment
· 5+ years information security experience
· 5+ years systems or network administration experience
· Full-stack knowledge - physical to application layers
· A natural collaborator who seeks out new perspectives and builds trusting relationships with stakeholders and team members
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor’s top 30 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to minority status, gender, disability or veteran status.