As a Product Manager at CoverMyMeds, you’ll solve tough problems in the health care industry to help patients receive the medications they need to live healthy lives. You’ll focus on maximizing the adoption, utilization, performance and value of our existing products and launch innovative solutions that don’t yet exist. You’ll partner closely with people across CoverMyMeds and in our industry to manage and grow products. You’ll participate in continuously elevating the product practice at CoverMyMeds and have endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others.
What You’ll Do
- Build, enhance and maintain products with a delivery team
- Maintain a product roadmap, prioritizing product development milestones to enable realistic forecasting, communication and expectation-management
- Manage a prioritized product backlog, balancing market, technical and client needs
- Launch new products, features and experiments, validating successes and iterating quickly
- Collaborate regularly with our analytics teams to monitor key metrics on product health and performance and utilize data to influence product decisions
- Collaborate regularly with our engineering and user experience teams, assessing product needs and creating solutions that are valuable, usable and feasible
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to identify our value proposition and properly position our products in the marketplace
- Occasionally join client meetings to speak about our product roadmaps
- Consult with our legal team to ensure our features and product direction are legal and compliant
- Champion successful product management practices across CoverMyMeds
- Build relationships with product managers across CoverMyMeds to understand business needs driving product changes to ensure our solutions are aligned and that we can quickly identify new opportunities
- Mentor, coach and support other product managers across CoverMyMeds
- Elevate our product management practice across CoverMyMeds by sharing best practices and implementing methods proven to be successful
- Contribute to the healthcare industry
- Conduct market and competitive research to help us understand the healthcare landscape as best we can
- Attend, participate in and speak at industry events
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager in agile software development organizations
- Health care experience is not required, but strongly preferred
- Able to share several examples of when you’ve utilized qualitative and quantitative data to influence product decisions
- Able to share several examples of when you’ve identified and prioritized the most important things among a myriad of important things
- Able to share several examples of when you’ve proactively pursued solutions and were resourceful to get results
- Able to share techniques for how you’ve effectively overseen and communicated detail-oriented working plans
- Comfortable making decisions in times of ambiguity, complexity and imperfect information
- A natural collaborator who seeks out new perspectives and builds trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Habitually curious, seeking answers when you don’t have them and actively removing implicit bias
- Devoted to learning, constantly working to stay up to date on our complex industry
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson’s Prescription Technology Solutions, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We hire ambitious people and make it a priority to invest in them by providing opportunities to grow their careers and connections within the community. On-site culinary team, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor, a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE, and our employees have great things to say, too.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.