The Manager, Learning and Development at CoverMyMeds will create, execute and measure
our learning and development platform including learning strategy, practices, tools, programs, and associated measures for the benefit of our employees and the competitive advantage of the organization.
This role will function as a member of our Organization and Employee Readiness team. The purpose of the Readiness team is to support the organization, its teams, and its people in being ready for what’s next.
What you’ll do
You’ll contribute to the advancement of this purpose by building awareness of key functional and behavioral areas which, if developed, are likely to enable the success of our Strategic Plan, and which support the aspirational growth goals of our people and teams.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Build an understanding of our strategic plan, our BUs, and our products and develop a system to support their success
- Increase visibility and awareness of our gaps in skillsets and behaviors, and develop a plan to measurably close the gaps through a training framework
- Catalogue, evaluate all existing learning experiences and prioritize refreshes based on strategic priorities
- Work with compliance, legal and other groups to document and understand the needs, and ensure tooling and reporting are in place to support our obligations
- Catalogue and document initial learning programs as well as required ongoing learning. Provide tools and aides for learning, and assessments to validate learning
- Work with sales and product teams to ensure there is a deep understanding of our products and the needs they are designed to address for our customers and patients
- Ensure and measure the effectiveness of our existing training offerings, and augment with learning re-enforcement and validation
- Partner with HRBPs and people leaders in the organization to understand the key capabilities and behaviors for major roles and provide ways for people to assess their abilities in each area
- Identify roles with significant onboarding programs or need for significant onboarding. Work with leaders to establish clear and effective onboarding programs with measurements to indicate success
This role requires someone who thrives in a collaborative team-centered environment and is an enthusiastic learning leader. As you will support the creation and delivery of effective learning experiences, you’ll need a proven track record of leveraging multiple learning methods such as formal classroom training, online learning, social learning, communities of practice, performance support, lunch and learn programs, podcasts, visual aids and other educational materials.
Our ideal candidate also possesses the following qualifications:
- 5+ years leading organizational learning and development initiatives
- Experienced with the application of instructional design and adult learning theory and proven ability to adapt this to the needs of the business
- Track record of leading, delivering, and managing a variety of learning programs that are both scalable and sustainable
- Experience with the selection and management of external vendors as well as managing learning and development budgets
Throughout the interview process we strive to be as transparent as possible. If after reviewing your resume we feel that you could be a potential fit, here is what you can expect from the interview process:
- An initial phone interview with a recruiter where you will discuss your experience in more detail, with plenty of time for you to ask questions
- For candidates that move beyond the phone interview, we will arrange a virtual “in-person” interview for you with our Director of Organization & Employee Readiness, Director of Employee Experience, Manager of Organizational Readiness, Sr. Manager of Employee Engagement, and our VP of Talent
- The final step is called a project day. You will receive a prompt and have ~48 hours to put together a presentation for the team. Virtually, you will present to our team and participate in Q&A with them
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.