We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. Reporting to CoverMyMeds Sr. Director, FP&A. You’ll work with the team to ensure the highest quality financial operations and compliance with all applicable financial standards. In addition, the role will partner with the Enterprise Intelligence team and business leaders throughout the organization to identify and analyze data and financial trends relevant to the business and healthcare industry.
We seek an inquisitive, high-integrity professional who enjoys working with creative entrepreneurs and desires to build their career in a rapidly growing organization.
What You'll Do
CoverMyMeds is expanding its finance team in order to support the rapid growth of the organization as a whole. You’ll work closely with your team members to support Business Units and Reporting. The position is responsible for:
- Revenue and volume budgeting and forecasting process.
- Implementing and supporting ongoing unit economics analysis and reporting.
- Supporting Business Units (BUs) in understanding financial results, providing variances analysis against budget, comparing results to past performance and outlining future projections.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for actions and improvements.
- Developing financial and pricing models for new products based on various assumptions from market and/or internal data.
- Working with Business Units to report, monitor, and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
- Developing senior level presentations and write-ups to share findings including strategy recommendations
- Driving process improvement and policy development initiatives that result in positive impacts for Business Units.
- Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting / forecasting tools.
- Assisting with BI dashboarding with promotion of self-serve data
- Assisting market “deep dives” that allow analysts to collaborate in a working session to analyze a business problem and make recommendations to senior leaders.
- Assisting with system implementations, including Adaptive Planning and NetSuite.
- Supporting special projects and ad-hoc analysis.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has strong analytical skills, finance and accounting expertise. Success in this role requires a proactive and hands-on professional who thrives in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Intelligence, required. Advanced degree a plus. 6 to 10 years’ experience in Accounting and/or Financial Planning Analysis roles.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, with the ability to quickly find patterns in data and interpret the impact of key business drivers.
- Superior problem solving and strong financial acumen, coupled with broad business / operations experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sharing ideas and information across functional groups and producing high-quality deliverables supporting business decisions.
- Confident and able to be influential and assertive.
- Customer centric with good empathy and social skills to work with Business Units.
- Balance the demands of a rapidly growing and complex entrepreneurial environment, while delivering results in the short term.
- Energetic, flexible team player with ability to adapt in changing environment.
- Travel to the Columbus office (5 - 10%).
- Business Intelligence tool experience preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point.
- ERP and Planning tool experience (Adaptive, Hyperion, NetSuite and SAP a plus).
- Financial and business case modeling.
- Experience with high growth and/or technology companies preferred.
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US and consistently honored as one of the best places to work in the country. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We know our culture is special because our employees tell us that time and time again. We're all driven by our mission and passionate about making CoverMyMeds the best place to work and grow, whatever that means to you. We want you to come here to be yourself, embrace challenges and achieve meaningful results. (The on-site lunch, paid benefits and flexibility are icing on the cake!)
Want to learn more? We’re flattered. Check out: https://www.covermymeds.com/main/careers/.