Our Patient Services team is growing! We’re looking for folks who have a passion for helping others and want the opportunity to work alongside some truly brilliant and hard-working individuals. Account Specialists are key members on the team, responsible for helping ensure the overall patient journey is completed successfully using our services.
What You’ll Do
Account Specialists on the Patient Services team work on both user-facing and behind-the-scenes projects. You’ll help create a successful patient journey by ensuring information is updated and delivered in a timely fashion to the prescriber –in turn, helping patients get their medication that much sooner! Account Specialist mission? Ensure we provide the best experience for our users, while meeting all the requirements of each product, service, and client.
- Provide exceptional outbound/inbound support via phone to insurance plans, patients and prescribers
- Work through a variety of time-sensitive and detail-oriented projects on a daily basis
- Improve workflows by using critical thinking skills to track activity and identify areas for improvement
- Offer exceptional inbound support via phone to patients and prescribers
- Stay up to date on changing procedures and workflows
- Build and develop skills like communication, attention-to-detail, critical thinking and teamwork
- Become an expert on the prior authorization process and a CoverMyMeds product expert
You are friendly, outgoing, and get excited about helping people, while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are inquisitive, patient, adaptable, and flexible. Your priority is understanding user needs and how CoverMyMeds can help.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proactive mindset that focuses on creating ideas and plans for correcting issues or handling daily tasks
- Drive and initiative to understand the full scope of work and process
- Record of success in customer service; experience in healthcare a plus
- Eager to learn about healthcare technology and gain personal and professional growth
- Adaptable and able to work a flexible, yet consistent schedule to help support our users during our hours of operation (Monday - Friday: 8AM EST - 6PM EST)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Phone interview with one of our Recruiters
- If selected, a call will be arranged with one of our recruiters, which typically lasts around 30 minutes. The interview is meant to be very conversational so we can get to know you and your skill set better. Halfway through the call, the Recruiter will open up the discussion for any questions you may have.
- Prior to the call we will email you two assessments to complete to learn more about you as a potential candidate.
- In-person interview (2-part process)
- Step 1: you will start by interviewing with two employees from our leadership team, which lasts around 45 minutes. This is where they will really get to know you better as a candidate. They will discuss the different business units that you can be part of, ask you a few questions about your experience, and then allow you to ask them any questions that you may have.
- Step 2: We call this our Project Day. This is meant to be an interactive experience that reflects a day in the life of our Account Coordinators. You will sit with a current Account Coordinator for 1-2 hours and learn about the role while becoming a mini CoverMyMeds expert. This will allow our team to get a better feel for how you work, and it will allow you to get a better understaning of the role as well.
A quick note: If you’d prefer different logistics to accommodate your individual needs and set you up for success, let us know how we can help and we'll do our best. We want this process to be as accessible and inclusive as possible for you.
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef and paid benefits? We have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare, and twice won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.