The AMP Account Manager is responsible for managing key client relationships, projects and programs. Acting as primary client contact for customers, the Account manager leads internal client support teams responsible for delivering AMP solutions which meet all corporate requirements and goals, while exceeding customer expectations for operational excellence. In addition, they serve as the point person for the pharmaceutical company customer when issues or problems need management attention and resolution.
AMP: Access for More Patients is an electronic solution developed by CoverMyMeds and RxCrossroads that sets a new starting point for patient access to specialty therapies. By leveraging CoverMyMeds’ extensive network and experience in building industry leading technology, coupled with the deep specialty expertise of RxCrossroads by McKesson, AMP team members assist providers and patients in a new and deeply ingrained way for medications necessary for better health or preservation of life. By joining the AMP team, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
This individual is charged with developing strong consultative relationships with customers that penetrate multiple levels and functions within their organizations. They ensure that all AMP programs serve to advance the strategic and operational goals of our key pharma/biotech customers. This person also forms strong cross functional relationships with operations, application development team leadership, and senior leadership of AMP to communicate customer needs, advocate for program support and changes needed, and work together well as a team.
What you’ll do
- Client Relationships
- Foster loyal, long-term relationships with decision-makers at our highest-profile accounts
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day program issues. Involves team members as needed to resolve all issues and escalates to internal leaders as necessary.
- Analyze user data to identify and support business development opportunities
- Travel to clients for regular meetings
- Own contract renewals to ensure the development and expansion of existing client accounts
- Account Strategy
- Provides customer with proactive consultative services on program setup, revenue generating & cost saving opportunities.
- Plan and coordinate key strategic management reviews for clients and internal support teams. Develop account management plans and measure progress towards client goals and objectives.
- Works with internal AMP teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, Finance, Legal) to assist in understanding and meeting customer requirements. Provide direction and coordinate activities among supporting AMP teams as needed. Research, develop and communicate corrective actions needed to resolve problems.
- Manage the process, development and delivery of periodic, meaningful and productive strategic business reviews.
- Understands, evaluates, and interprets data to provide the necessary meaning and optimal value to the customer. Drives improvements to program data/reports where needed.
- Implementation and Ongoing Program Management
- Prepares agendas, hosts customer meetings weekly, and manages quarterly business reviews.
- Manages internal teams for the implementation of new products, services, client initiatives and change requests according to company standards
- Work with product, development, data and project management teams to capture and implement feature requests
- Responsible for storing client approved business requirement documentation in secured environment according to company standards.
- Manages communication and operational direction to client vendors/partners as required. Works with Vendor Managers to resolve service or pricing concerns.
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of reports and data feeds according to program SLA’s
- Monitors program performance against established SLA’s. Negotiates and communicates revised service levels as required.
- Approves project scope, business rules, and overall project release. Ensures client sign-off is obtained on business requirements (initial and ongoing change requests) and proper documentation is maintained.
- Manages program changes and associated change request process. Responsible for identifying project priorities with customers and communicating priorities to internal team.
- Three to five years of experience in project management, customer account management/relationship management experience, with a record of results in retaining and growing client accounts. Prior experience developing and managing adherence/relationship marketing solutions preferred.
- Collaborative, customer focused skills, with proven ability to proactively create new value for customers.
- Extensive experience managing key client relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Ability to develop trusting, long standing relationships with internal/external customers.
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to connect to people at all levels
- Strong strategic acumen with an understanding of data analytics, preferably within compliance/persistency fields
- Process expert with proven expertise in developing and managing policies and procedures that deliver optimal value and efficiencies, while meeting all company/client requirements.
- Advanced presentation and delivery skills
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with confident, high energy approach to business challenges
- Demonstrated success in a supporting a complex sales process
- Outstanding problem resolution and negotiation skills
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US and consistently honored as one of the best places to work in the country. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We know our culture is special because our employees tell us that time and time again. We're all driven by our mission and passionate about making CoverMyMeds the best place to work and grow, whatever that means to you. We want you to come here to be yourself, embrace challenges and achieve meaningful results. (The on-site lunch, paid benefits and flexibility are icing on the cake!)
Want to learn more? We’re flattered. Check out: https://www.covermymeds.com/main/careers/.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity