As the Director, Market Access Solutions in our Pharma Business Unit, you’ll solve real problems in the healthcare industry to help patients receive the medications they need to live healthy lives. This role is a key leader responsible for supporting both strategic and operational product development and commercialization activities across a broad portfolio of products.
What You’ll Do:
Drive strategic alignment across the business
- Ensure strong alignment of the product portfolio with organizational and enterprise strategy.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of CMM’s current position in the pharmaceutical market, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Create sound business cases based on rigorous analysis, proposing investment or de-investment in existing products or concept projects based on business strategy and market trends.
- Conduct rigorous portfolio financial analysis and partner with product analytics, finance, and commercialization teams to suggest improved pricing strategies.
- Drive key business objectives as assigned.
Ensure customer success and operational excellence
- Ensure department functional areas are operating at a high level; identify opportunities for process improvement and repeatability at scale.
- Continually evaluate the customer experience as it relates to product development / commercialization and recommend improvements as our portfolio grows.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve cross-BU collaboration and communication.
- Serve as a cross-company liaison to ensure teams and stakeholders stay up-to-date on portfolio strategies.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced strategist who sees the big picture, but isn’t afraid to dig into the details of execution that make or break our strategy.
- Strong business acumen, with proven experience pursuing and accepting responsibility for strategic business objectives
- Experience with financial model and portfolio pricing strategies
- Proven experience identifying and prioritizing the most important things amongst a myriad of important things
- A nuanced understanding of what it means to lead through influence, collaborate, and win through others
- An expert communicator, with exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Devoted to learning, constantly working to stay up-to-date on our industry
- Education: Business, Finance
- 10+ years of experience in product management, complex program management, or related field
- 3+ years of personnel management experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry; experience working with pharmaceutical manufacturers is a plus!
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson’s Prescription Technology Solutions, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We hire ambitious people and make it a priority to invest in them by providing opportunities to grow their careers and connections within the community. On-site culinary team, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor, a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE, and our employees have great things to say, too.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.